Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 4 Having Fun I thought I would be having fun making these little peach pies, however it was not as I had hoped. I have only done this once, with my friend Sandy in Nebraska, in June. She made it look way easier than I found it to be in my own kitchen.
The smell of peaches, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg- WOW! That mixture alone was amazingly aromatic. The crust, however, was a different story. It was my first time ever making pie crust by myself and I couldn't get it thin enough with a Tupperware rolling pin so I guess I need to buy a wooden one. Maybe I am just too hard on myself. Looks only matter if you're serving to others than the people in your house! Taste was great, smelled awesome...Next time will be better!
OK, I had to add this photo, even though this is supposed to be one idea per day.This is Cadie and she makes me happy to see her. She's Erika's dog and is a real hoot...so active and such a puppy! So I'm having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment